CORED WIRE FEEDERS
Everything about our cored wire feeders says: “BRING IT ON!”
There is a reason P.C. Campana Alloy Cored Wire Feeders are sought after around the world. They’re the most sophisticated, dependable, heavy duty wire feeding systems ever built. Here’s why:
- Blazing Speed: Run from 100 to 1000 ft. per minute. Customizable systems range from 1-Path to 6-Path and include our...
- Micro Wire Feeder – Injects 5mm to 13mm diameter wire at variable speeds in excess of 300 ft. per minute.
- PC-6 x 40 Wire Feeder – Injects 9mm to 21mm diameter wire at variable speeds in excess of 1,000 ft. per minute.
- Precision Threading: Alloy cored wires are automatically guided to the ladle with flawless maximum accuracy. No outdated manual or slow self-threading required.
- An Engine that Knows No Limits: The 40hp DC motor is a non-stop workhorse that has never experienced a failure.
- Doesn’t Comprehend Downtime: Everything about our core wire feeders translates to durability—from super-sturdy bearings and cylinders to the technologically advanced electrical parts, transmission and PLC computer controls.
- Designed to Deliver Value: You’ll use less material and accumulate less waste while generating greater productivity in less time.
- Battle Tested: Every wire feeding system must undergo, and survive, rigorous quality assurance testing in our steel mill environment staging areas.
RIGOROUSLY TESTED. TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED.